Friday, November 12, 2010

[ONE-SHOT]I LOVE YOU SARANGHAE AISHITERU

Author: yoyo_icecube

Title: I love You Saranghae Aishiteru

Genre: romantic?? <--sorry im failed *smash my head*

Requested by: Hannasyii/sayuri^^


*enjoooy~*


Prologue


Wooyoung froze as he stepped on his break, his heartbeat rapidly increased and there was no more smile on his face. He was sure he hit something, at a very high speed; almost 200km/hour, the loud bumping sound can be heard and momentum can be felt.
“yah~!! Get out, let’s check what did you hit just now” Junho who sat beside him spoke while he turned his head to see at the back of their car, but it’s too dark to see anything. He quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and patted on Wooyoung’s shoulder to bring him back to reality. Junho quickly got out of his car and ran towards it…it’s a girl, not a wild animal or anything else that they silently prayed it was, but it’s a she. Wooyoung dragged his trembled legs towards her, her blood coloured the road but they don’t know where was it came out from.
“Yah, she’s still alive, we have to save her..” Junho said as he checking her pulse. Wooyoung just froze, can’t give a react at all.
“no, andwe..we can’t let her live. I don’t want to take responsibility.” Wooyoung was about to run to Junho car’s back, but Junho quickly grabbed his shoulder, pushed him and throw a hard fist to his face.
“Don’t you ever dare to think of killing her by my car, or run away by my car. If you don’t want to take responsibility I will do it for you, it’s my fault anyway. I was not supposed to bring you here to teach you those stupid drift.” Junho said as he quickly got back to that girl, he must send her to the hospital. Once he got back to his car, Wooyoung still froze at his spot lost in his own cloudy thought.
“Yah imma~!! quickly come here.” He called him.
“Junho ah, I can’t drive, I can’t..” Wooyoung said, he’s really can’t. His legs and arms were all numbed.
“So sit at the back and talk to her…if she’s still conscious don’t let her fall asleep!!” Wooyoung just nodded and Junho got back to the driver seat and drove to the hospital. The smell of blood overwhelming the smell of the car perfume, it was so strong as strong as how much Junho wanted to save that girl.


****************************************


Junho ssi, do you remember? When the day that you saved my life? On that day, I was there to pray for my death. I could say, at the time I body flown from the ground I was so happy and glad that god gave me what I wanted.
Do you remember? I was smiling on the way to the hospital, closing my eyes hoping my breath with stop. But you won’t let me die, you kept talking to me and your friend tears kept dropping on my face. You don’t want me to die, but at that time I wished I can get enough energy to say; please let me die. ‘Don’t let her sleep, keep on talking to her’ I wont forget your voice to your crying friend.
I don’t know what happened next, but im sure you were the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes after 2 weeks fall into a very deep sleep. Beside you there was a very big vase full with roses, the smell of roses that you placed for me was really good; it was awake my mind.
Do you remember? That time, I can’t recognize you but when you told me your name, I can recognize you by the beautiful voice of yours. You told me you were sorry, you told me you will pay for my hospital bills, you told me you were the one who was hit me that night; you bowed your head thousand of times. I felt bad when you lowered your head to someone like me and I ended up forgetting about him for a while. You were there helping me to fight the pain, you were there when I was not able to move a single finger and you were there when I can finally walked on my feet. I felt thankful for you been with me.
Do you remember? That time, when you were always gone once the clock hit 11 pm, once Wooyoung came and replace your place for a while and you back at 3 am. Do you remember? You might not know at that time, I was always pretending to sleep and waiting for your comeback. One day, when I was waiting for you. Suddenly Wooyoung crying and told me everything, he said you were not the one who hit me, you were not the one who caused the accident, he said he’s the one who hit me, he said he wanted to kill me after he hit me once because he don’t want to be responsible about it. He said if not because of you, he might do the stupidest thing in his whole life. He even said you raced to win money for my hospital bills. He said he’s sorry. At that time, I fought all the pain in my body got up and hold your friend, gave a friendly support hug to him who was crying like a baby, I felt glad that he told me and I wanted to make him feel comfortable. That’s how I knew what happened all along.
Do you remember? The first time I told you what was I doing at such place in the middle of night? At that time I was in pain, I tried to forget him but I failed and then I was there to pray for a way to forget him or just a death so that I won’t think about him anymore. Because of the pain in my body, I forgot him for a while but the day that I told you why I was there you came and hug me and said; ‘what did that jerk do to me till I prayed for a dead?’ In a pitied yet cared tone. You hugged me very tightly, and my tears flown on my cheek, at that time I became greedy and wished please let this boy stay with me.
Do you remember? The day I was finally released from the hospital. The night before I cried so hard because I thought I won’t get to see you again, I bet Wooyoung heard it all but he doesn’t ask me why. I knew he knew it all along. The next day you came and settled my bill, I rode your car for the second time to send me to the airport, to send me off to Korea. It was so hard to say good bye, but finally I managed to say in Japanese ‘sayonara’ to you. When I walked further, I heard you called my name and I turned I saw you running to me and you said; don’t go back yet, stay with me and we will back to Korea together. My heart was skipped a beat when you said that, that was what I hoping for. Thanks to Wooyoung at that time, if he was not there he won’t tell you that I cried all night long and gave you courage to say it all. You grabbed my shoulder and pull me into a hug; my tears flown on my cheek drenched your shirt. You pull us apart and kiss my lips there, I never thought that you got the same feeling like me; at that time I felt like want to shout out loud that; I LOVE YOU.
Junho ssi, you know that the accident was the greatest thing happened in my life?? Although it was painful, but I got my self a BFF and a BF who is soon to be my husband. I want to stay with you forever. AISHITERU…


************************


Epilogue
“ya~!!, you better get out of here” Junho scolded Wooyoung.
“Hey, you are the one who supposed to leave, this is room for the bride” Wooyoung said.
“What are you doing here, this place for my wife change” Junho mad at Wooyoung again.
“YA!! She’s finished changing already, im helping her with the make-up” Wooyoung replied him, still not give up.
“I don’t trust you, you better off now~!!” Junho said and he left waiting Wooyoung outside. Wooyung chuckled and came to me, he holds my hands and smile.
“Eun Ae ya~ Im glad you finally marrying to Junho. I never thought that night will change our destiny; I hope you will forever happy with him. If he ever forget you, come to me I know how to punish him~!!” Wooyoung said with his full of hope eyes, I hugged him. He became my bestfriend and now some sort of brother – in – law, he’s one of greatest thing happen in my life. Thanks God.
Junho and me finally married in a Japanese custom way, at the temple that I asked for dead but now I asked them for a happiness. As remembrance how I met him here, and how its changed our destiny. After the ceremony Junho called for me, he wait for me under a tree away from other guess who were mostly Junho and Wooyoung friends. With my racing heart I approaching him.
“owh..you came”
“ne..” He suddenly grabbed my hands and smile to me. We were doing nothing; merely we just sat there watching the sunset from there. Suddenly I felt his hand tighten his grip on my hand.
“I want you to hear this again; Im glad to meet you in my life, ah~ im not good with words..”
“gwaenchana..” I said, I knew he was thinking of what to say to me.
“I promise you, I will take care of you forever and never let you wish for another death.” He chuckled with that.
“arraseo, words are not important but your feeling to me are~!!” and with that I kissed him.
“Saranghae Junho ya~~”


******the end*****

No comments:

Post a Comment