Friday, October 15, 2010

INTRODUCTION TO KIMBAPHOLIC

 
I always use this to motivate me
(by nur)



Hello fellow readers ! thank you for stopping by to check out our site. i bet all of you here love to dream right? same as I. but don't we always forget what we dreamed of once we wake up? i experience that loads of time before. so one day i've found a way to make it permanent and remembered. i created this KIMBAPHOLIC. a place where i can share my dreams and stories of my fantasy life with all of you. with the passion that i have (writing a.k.a typing) , i hope that this site will help you too in having your own fantasy. it's not wrong to fantasize things but you must remember, 'never overdo anything, simple is perfect'. and please to those who are still in school or university, don't forget to study first before you read stories here. we don't want to be responsible for you to keep on having fantasy during study time. hehe . and one more thing, PLEASE don't make me ask onew to monitor you during studying HAHAHA ^___^

RULES THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ONCE YOU'RE IN KIMBAPHOLIC

  • read the stories according to the chapters and please do start at Chapter 1 for every story. 
  • leave a comment about the story. it may help me to ade the spice up! 
  • please rate once you read the chapter e.g : (anticipating,funny,romantic,boring)
  • if you want to post one of my chapters in your site, do credit to KIMBAPHOLIC + link 
  • do help me promote KIMBAPHOLIC by spreading the affy (will be done soon)
  • if there are requests for me to create a new FF/Oneshot do send me notifications at formspring  
  •  
     THAT'S ALL, ENJOY READING!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment