Friday, December 31, 2010

[FF] You Again ? - Chap 1



“Good evening Seoul, and how is everybody doing? Your DJ Heechul is on the line to play you some new songs today,”

Checking song list on his computer.

“ahh,  let me play you Jumpin from KARA’s new single to brightened your day,”

Jumpin track playing.

Heechul nod his head to the rhythm. He took a piece of paper to sketch out what will he say and jokes he’ll give to the listeners. Suddenly someone knock the door.

“nugusaeyeo?”

“it’s me. I need you to help me. Can you?” it was DJ Song, the midnight show dj.

“Aiii, I’m a bit pack right now,”

“please, I’m begging you. My wife is having a baby in 2 days and I need to be beside her,”

After a short while…

“okay then, but only 2 days haa !”

“thanks Heechul ! I owe you one !”

“dae.. dae.. now go go. I have a show to handle,”

With a happy face, DJ Song run out of Heechul’s DJ studio. Excited to see his wife.

Heechul POV :

another program to handle. Is his wife really giving birth? Or their just putting me on air for extra time to get more listeners?’

‘well since I’m the NO.1 Idol in twitter, HAHA’ laugh at himself.

“wow that was a catchy track. KARA sure did came up with a new image. FYI, I have an announcement to make. I’ll be hosting `it’s you’ tonight. What are you waiting for? Send those love letter request and you might be the lucky one tonight,”

I put on FT Island – So Today.. just to avoid thinking about tonight’s show. 

“Song is really a bum, I have to feed HeeBum at home,. Hope Leeteuk will do the favour. Wait, I should call him,”

Ring~ ring~

“yobosaeyeo?”

“hey bro, please feed HeeBum for me. I’m coming home late tonight. Gotta replace Song on his show,”
“okay sure. I will take HeeBum to my dorm then,”

“thanks a lot bro. okay I’m on air now. Bye,”

“no prob, bye,”

END POV.

Heechul’s Show ends and now its `It’s You’ (DJ Song show)

“Hello, we meet again. Wow, amazingly I received tons of love letter requests tonight. There’s one from Miss Raena. Let see what she wrote,”

Dear DJ Song,
I like this one boy in my college. He’s a chemistry freak. He seems to know everything from chemistry with experiments. And I think all he need is a chemistry with actual human beings.  I had a crush on him since the 1stsemester and now is my 5th semester.
I hope you can help me win his heart to go out on a date together.
Thank you.
Raena.

“well that was long, haha. Hello, is this Miss Raena?”

“yes?”

“hye, I’m heechul from YoungStreet radio. I’m hosting tonight’s show. And your love wish might come true tonight!”

“oh my, am I chosen?”

“luckily you are, so tell me a little about this chemistry guy,”

“Oh yes, umm… he’s aaaa…” (raena mind was far away just by listening to Heechul’s voice)

She felt like changing the chemistry guy instead asking for a date from Heechul.

“aaa, Miss Raena, you there?”

“err.. yes, yes I’m here. Sorry. What was your question again?”

“could you tell us more about the chemistry guy?”

“oh yes, him. Aaa he’s name is Joon. He’s tall and he has your eyes,”

“my eyes? Omo! Make sure you keep him to yourself or petals might run for him instead of me,” *giggles*

“haha, I’ll make sure that doesn’t happen,”

“okay, wait and be quiet. I’ll call him right now,”

Ring~ ring~

“hello….”

“is this Joon?”

“yes….”

“Hye I’m heechul from YoungStreet radio calling you from `It’s you’ show,”

“oh okay,”

“this show is about getting to know who is your secret admire and if you afree, both of you will get a dinner free at KIMMIN Hotel,”

“I see,”

“aaa, guess what? You have a secret admirer. She’s in the same college as you are. And she’s on the line now. Raena, say hye to your dream guy,”

“Oh Hye Joon! It’s me raena from Physics2. My lab is just below yours. I always see you coming down the stairs on lunch hour but haven’t got the courage to say hye. Now I’m here,”

“oh, I don’t know you. Sorry,”

“it’s okay, not many people recognize me since I’m quite quiet,”

‘ohh…”

Heechul who felt sorry for Raena break the boring conversation with a spiced up question.
“would you go out on a date with your sweet admirer raena?”

“should I? I’m busy,”

Heechul really hate guys who are being heartless to girls.


TO BE CONTINUED………..

No comments:

Post a Comment