Thursday, February 24, 2011

[SHORT-STORY] My Boyfriend is Type O






Hellochingu ! I would like to introduce you to someone. This is my boyfriend, YongJunhyung. He’s an O blood type. Which scientifically have the characteristicthat loves to play and and play and play non-stop. BUT this boyfriend of minedoesn’t show his playful side easily. Especially to the public. You don’tbelieve me? I’ll prove it to you.




Before I starttelling his side of stories, let me introduce myself. My name is Kim Minjae, 5thGrade at Konkuk Highschool. I love to eat especially Ramyeon. I have an eldersister name Kim Minseul (7th Grade) and a younger sister name KimMinyuu(1st Grade). We all go to the same school. I’m the quite in myfamily but not around Junhyung oppa. For some reason I like to talk loudlywhen I’m around him LOL


Character : Junhyung (B2ST), Min (MissA) & more


Genre : comedy, romantic


Epilogue of My Boyfriend is Type B


FYI, (for your information)



  • I can easily lose my mood to continue writing, so please bare with my lazy -ness. apologies in advance
  • I don't do PM List because my internet is not so friendly with me (mostly)
  • I'm a Min (MissA) & Junhyung (B2ST) shipper. what should I call 'em? MINJUN? JUNMIN? HYUMIN? LOL
  • I might update a bit late but please do leave some comments once u read this short story




LASTLY, HAPPY READING !

No comments:

Post a Comment