Thursday, October 21, 2010

[FF] Im Not Stupid – Lesson 01

***+++ Lesson 1+++***

“How dare she!!! Arh~” Dongho was still mad. The other U-Kiss decided to stop practicing and listened to him.

“Kevin ah~ turn off the music” Soohyun ordered Kevin. Alexander went to lock the door leaving only 7 of them in the studio. Dongho still lying on the floor sat up properly when 6 of the U-Kiss boys sit before Dongho in a curved line.

“so…nugu??” Eli asked him. “Who called you Babo and made you so….mad?” Kibum continued Eli's question.

“Someone in my school…” Dongho pulled off his tie before he started telling them the story. Luckily, the floor was super clean. If not, his school uniform must be very dirty for he was rolling on the floor for uncountable times.

“Okay. When I was in school…”

***Dongho’s Stories***

“When I was in school today, I got back my test papers. You know, my school has new rules. When a new term starts, every student has to take an exam to know how much they studied during the holidays, and I think it’s so stupid. Well, after struggling to answer all my papers last week, I thought I would be so happy and free, but…something worse happen. I don’t know why. Maybe just because of the new term, the teachers were all so committed and dedicated. They finished marking all papers by today (Wednesday).”

“That’s quite impressive.” KiSeob cut in. Dongho continued...

“Yeah!! Hyung, you all know how busy I am, right? Do I have time to study? You will know how my results will look like. I left all my papers on my table when I was going for lunch. Maybe I forgot to put something on top of the papers. That’s my fault!!” Dongho blamed himself, and everyone pitied him.

“When I came back from lunch, I was just about to enter my class. I saw a girl, my classmate, picked up my papers from the floor. When she was about to put it back on my table, she saw my marks.”

“Why didn’t you stop her?” Alexander asked.

“Well, I don’t want to yell ‘Don’t read!!’ The whole class will know I got poor result, so I just ran to her, but unfortunately, when I was behind her, she saw it all. The worst part was I heard her say… ”

“You are stupid??” Eli tries to guess, and Dongho just shook his head slowly.

“All fail. Isn’t this result for a STUPID person only??” Then Dongho looked down to the floor. The hyung deul gasped loudly shocked about what they heard.

“BABO! She said that only a STUPID (BABO) person will get those result.” Dongho continued sadly. He was about to cry, but he tries to control his wet eyes for not wanting to let the tears come out.

“Who’s this ‘super mean’ girl??”Eli asked, with weird irritating expression.

“Her name is Min Hana, I don’t know much about her. They (classmates) said she’s a new student. I don’t know where she is from, but she’s just started this new term. ”

“How can you not know your new classmate?” Soohyun asked.

“I was late to school on my first day, remember?? Do I have time to know my classmate?? The first week was already an exam week. I had to finish all my tests before lunch time. After lunch time, I went for my schedule; plus, I was quarantined to sit for my test, since I answered it before my friends.” Dongho said.

“Is she beautiful?” Kibum asked as Dongho made an irritated face to him. Alexander secretly smacks his back. “I mean, is her result beautiful?” Kibum tries to cover his mistakes.

“I don’t know.” Dongho answered him lazily.

“So…did you get mad at her or say something back??” KiSeob asked. Dongho just shook his head.

“I can’t say anything, I was feeling so down that time. If I'm not mistaken, I froze for 2 minutes before she left after she saw my face.”

“Dongho ya, you don’t have to be depressed. Just forget about it. Why not try to do better for your next test?? Hm..?? ” Alexander told him while he patted his back.

“That's right, don’t let her disturb your mind; not only your school, but also your idol world will be…” Eli used thumbs down to continue his sentence. Everyone tried to encourage Dongho. Since he’s the magnae, they do pamper him sometimes. Dongho took a long, deep breath…

“Well then…I should forget about that stupid girl by now!” said Dongho with confidence. They asked Dongho to go take a bath before having dinner together. U-Kiss prayed secretly in their hearts for Dongho to be happy and to smile always like before.

***to be continued***

AN: because im bored, so i update^^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment